Welcome to our neighborhood! Home of the Annual Independence Day Parade and Holiday Luminaries.
Benefits of KCA Membership include:
- Kenilworth-While newsletter several times a year
- Kenilworth Directory
- KCA provides security patrols using off-duty Sheriff’s deputies for the neighborhood from which we all benefit.
- KCA sponsors the annual Kenilworth Independence Day Parade
- KCA supports efforts to improve and maintain the beauty of our neighborhood, including beautification work for the flower beds on the Parkway.
- KCA sponsors the annual Christmas Luminaries every December
- KCA represents our subdivision at the Federation of Greater Baton Rouge Civic Associations
- The KCA Legal Committee looks at residential “sore spots” such as blighted homes, to ensure maximum property values.
- KCA has open board meetings every month and the annual general meeting every February.
- All Kenilworth residents benefit from these efforts and other work, such as on subdivision beautification (for example, the entrances to the subdivision). Please join KCA to support these efforts and to support your community!
KCA Meetings are held the second Tuesday of each month. Meetings are generally held at George’s. Contact board members or the KCA adminsitrator at firstname.lastname@example.org for meeting information.
PLEASE PAY YOUR KCA DUES!
Dues are only $70 per year. Click here to pay your dues.
Kenilworth Neighborhood Filings of Restrictive Covenants
If any KCA member is interested in obtaining a copy of the annual audit, please send your request to KCA@KenilworthNeighborhood.com
Any information (births, deaths, marriages, graduations, new residents, etc.) that Kenilworth residents would like included in our “Kenilworthwhile” newsletter should be sent to KCA@KenilworthNeighborhood.com
KENILWORTH FILINGS – APPROXIMATE DESCRIPTIONS
KW PARKWAY, MENLO TO BLENDON
BROMLEY, N COVENTRY, DAVENTRY(BROMLEY TO BOONE) LEYCESTER TO KWPKY
MENLO TO HP DR, CHIPPENHAM(MENLO – BOONE)
CHIPPENHAM(BOONE-PALMENTO AVE., SEDLEY CIRCLE, PALMETTO
STONELEIGH TO WATFORD, SUNBURY CIRCLE, WATFORD, LEYCESTER TO WATFORD
CHIPPENHAM (PALMENTO-BARFORD), SHERINGHAM (CHIPPENHAM-BECKINGHAM), BECKINGHAM, BARFORD AVE, WICKHAM AVE.