follow July 3rd Seroquel buy Seroquel at 6:30 pm – source link CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE TO BE IN THE PARADE!
Download the PDF information sheet and entry form here: 2017-KCA-Independence-Day-Parade-Letter
The theme of this year’s parade is “LIVING IN AMERICA”
buy nexium pills online Grand Marshal – Mike Manning, President & CEO of the Greater Baton Rouge Food Bank
Kenilworth Residents of the Year – Dudley and Helen Fricke
This is your invitation to participate in the 45th Annual Independence Day Parade sponsored by the Kenilworth Civic Association!
We would be honored to have your organization participate in the parade, one of the largest events in Louisiana celebrating our nation’s independence, and join the hundreds of participants and thousands of spectators it receives each year. The annual parade is a Baton Rouge tradition, and this year will mark the 45th time we gather to celebrate our great nation!
The parade is a great event to showcase your organization and reach thousands of Baton Rouge citizens in a fun, family friendly atmosphere, or just participate and have fun! Families are welcome to participate in the parade as well. Join us and throw those beads you’ve collected from Mardi Gras!
- Schools – School may be out for summer, but your faculty and students can still join us and have fun!
- Churches & Religious Organizations – Offer your congregation a unique summer event to participate in and celebrate our great country. Families are welcome to join as well, so please help spread the word!
- Government & Non-Profit Organizations – Spread the message of the good work your group does for the Baton Rouge community and raise awareness for your cause.
- Businesses & Sports Organizations – Market directly to thousands of spectators and create an opportunity for your group to represent the organization they love to be a part of!
- Families – Create a new family tradition, drive your cars, trucks, pull a boat, etc… and have fun!
The 2017 parade is scheduled to roll at 6:30 pm on Monday, July 3rd. It lasts about an hour and rolls as long as weather permits. The route begins and ends at Kenilworth Science & Technology School on Boone Drive. Participating groups should arrive at the school at 5:30 pm or earlier for set-up and staging.
Don’t miss out on the fun! We anxiously await your reply to participate in this year’s parade. Please contact us with any questions you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the cost of required parade insurance, a voluntary donation in the recommended amount of $50
($25 for civic/community organizations) is requested to support the parade. Please make your donation check payable to “Kenilworth Civic Association.” Thank you for your support!
INFORMATION FOR PARADE PARTICIPANTS
• Be in place by 5:45 pm or earlier in the parking lot of the Kenilworth Science and Technology School (7600 Boone Drive)
• Parade officials will be there starting at 4:30 pm to stage groups at their assigned places in the parking lot. (parade officials will be in flag-themed shirts or red shirts and will have handouts showing where you should set up in the parking lot)
• DO NOT PARK NON-PARADE VEHICLES IN THE SCHOOL PARKING LOT!
• The parade route is 1.8 miles long. The parade takes about one hour.
• Group placement in the parade is as random as possible.
• While there are water stations along the parade route and at the school parking lot, it’s a good idea to bring some water to drink.
• Show your Louisiana spirit: bring beads and trinkets to throw!
• If you have a large float, please have people walking along the float to help with safety. Please make sure we know if you have a large float so you can be staged properly.
• This is an outdoor event and will be held as long as weather conditions permit and do not threaten the safety of participants or spectators. KCA will attempt to communicate status via e-mail and will attempt to update our webpage with information. Unfortunately, we do not have a rain date, so join with us in praying for good weather!
• Be in good taste for this family-oriented event.
• Have fun! God bless America!