Official Website of the Kenilworth Civic Association
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Welcome to our neighborhood!
Home of the Annual Independence Day Parade and Holiday Luminaries
Benefits of KCA Membership include:
- Kenilworth-While newsletter several times a year
- Kenilworth Directory
- KCA provides security patrols using off-duty Sheriff’s deputies for the neighborhood from which we all benefit.
- KCA sponsors the annual Kenilworth Independence Day Parade
- KCA supports efforts to improve and maintain the beauty of our neighborhood, including beautification work for the flower beds on the Parkway.
- KCA sponsors the annual Christmas Luminaries every December
- KCA represents our subdivision at the Federation of Greater Baton Rouge Civic Associations
- The KCA Legal Committee looks at residential “sore spots” such as blighted homes, to ensure maximum property values.
- KCA has open board meetings every month and the annual general meeting every February.
- All Kenilworth residents benefit from these efforts and other work, such as on subdivision beautification (for example, the entrances to the subdivision). Please join KCA to support these efforts and to support your community!
- Monthly board meetings are held the second Tuesday of each month. Meetings are generally held at George’s Southside restaurant on the corner of Staring Lane and Highland Road.
- The annual meeting is generally held in February at the Kenilworth Science and Technology School on Boone Avenue. Annual reports are presented and elections of new board members are conducted along with a food tasting donated by our local area merchants.
- For further information contact board members or the KCA adminsitrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ANNUAL AUDIT REPORT
- If any KCA member is interested in obtaining a copy of the annual audit, please send your request to email@example.com
- Any information (births, deaths, marriages, graduations, new residents, etc.) that Kenilworth residents would like included in our “Kenilworthwhile” newsletter should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org